Our Project Managers:
• Serve as your single point of contact
• Lead regular project conference calls so all stakeholders remain engaged and informed
• Develop and track the project timeline
• Identify and mitigate potential risks
Project Engineering – an expert project engineer provides hand-on commissioning of your specific hardware and software configuration.
Our Project Engineers:
• Power-up systems and load the latest application software
• Work with your IT team so the network is configured for speed, reliability, and security
• Lead onsite testing to ensure system client workstations and third-party systems operate smoothly with your new hardware and software
• Document your exact “as-built” environment so troubleshooting isn’t held up by asking questions about your specific site
Our Trainers lead hands-on workshops geared to your staff’s level of experience. From basic operating workflow to advanced preventative maintenance procedures, we also tailor every training experience to your exact workflow.
Training can include:
• High-level orientations covering the new system and its capabilities
• Deep technical training covering each part of your exact workflow
• Coaching on proper Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Spending focused time with individuals who need extra help
Support services maximize your system’s operational effectiveness and help you diagnose whether reported problems reveal the need for additional training, or are an early sign of a bigger issue.
Depending on the support arrangement chosen, support services can include:
• Telephone break/fix troubleshooting during standard business hours
• Remote screen-share connection to see issues firsthand
• Diagnosis of parts failure and facilitation of advance parts replacement
• Onsite emergency problem solving
We offer flexible solutions leveraging the convenience and affordability of the Managed Services model, but applied to the special requirements of file-based media production systems.
Managed Services plans can include:
Onsite Media Management – metadata synchronization, orphan file deletion, storage capacity management, and database maintenance.
Staff Augmentation – onsite system engineers and workflow experts when having a helping hand will do the most good.
Preventative Maintenance – help maintaining servers, making database backups, and optimizing shared storage.
Upgrade Readiness – reduce risk and ensure upgrades complete on time.
Managed Services visits can be scheduled to take place at a time of your choosing – optimized to your specific production schedule and without dedication of staff resources that drive up overtime and impact vacation schedules.